Advanced Conversion Technologies
NEW Growth Alliance is seizing the opportunity to diversify the region’s energy based economy through the expansion of Advanced Conversion Technology based businesses. NEW Growth Alliance is actively recruiting Advanced Conversion Technology firms, working to connect companies with local incentives and financing opportunities, as well as aiding in site selection and workforce recruitment.
Northeast Wyoming is positioned on the cutting edge as a leader in Advanced Conversion Technologies, both in research and business development. As the country moves toward more energy independence and explores cleaner and more sustainable power generation, opportunities in the region will only expand due to easy access to natural resources and Wyoming’s pro-business legislative and tax climate. NEW Growth Alliance is here to promote that expansion.
NORTHEAST WYOMING ADVANTAGES
- Existing energy extraction industry
- Growing number of Advanced Conversion Technology businesses are looking at and building in Northeast Wyoming
- Strategic connections to the country via interstate, air and rail
- Plants that are reaching obsolescence and can be rebuilt in Wyoming at a lower cost
- Wyoming has experienced a 1.39% labor force productivity growth
- Thriving partnerships in research and business development with the University of Wyoming and other institutions.
NEW Growth Alliance is working on a significant initiative with the University of Wyoming, School of Energy Resources; specifically the Integrated Test Center. Providing access to R&D, incentives, analysis of processes and capabilities, and planning assistance to bring conc epts to market – the team at NEW Gr owth Alliance and UW can help Advanced Conversion Technology companies launch in Northeast Wyoming.
“Wyoming consistently ranks as a top state in key areas including, for example, business-friendliness, low taxes and high quality of life.” - Governor Matt Mead
NEW Growth Alliance is focused on recruiting new businesses to Wyoming who can take our raw materials and use Advanced Conversion Technologies to create unique and much-needed products. We work to connect companies with local incentives and financing opportunities, as well as aiding in site selection and workforce recruitment.